Deck Builder Sandy Springs
Decking Company Sandy Springs
Atlanta Porch & Patio designs and builds beautiful outdoor living spaces including many different types of decks. We specialize in:
- Platform decks – close to the ground often with bench seating along perimeter
- Raised decks – above-grade first floor decks
- Raised concrete platform decks – if stone floors are your thing
- Two-story decks – outdoor access to the upper levels of your home
- Multi-level decks – a series of decks connected by stairways or walkways
- Free-standing decks – not attached to the house
Often, homeowners are pleasantly surprised to learn that we also build various beautifully crafted hardscapes, like retaining walls, paver walkways leading to the decks and more. Finding a company in Atlanta, that integrates decks with hardscapes, is somewhat of a rarity. Many homeowners have come to appreciate this about Atlanta Porch & Patio.
There are several questions that most homeowners have of companies when considering a new deck:
- Do you design and build the decks?
- Yes, as noted above, Atlanta Porch & Patio does the design (along with your input and vision, if you have that to share) and also builds it. We will do the architectural plans.
- How are you different than other deck builders?
- Atlanta Porch & Patio puts safety first and has strict guidelines for deck building. We build not to Georgia code, but rather to Florida and California codes because they are safer, with higher standards (building to a 60 lb. per square foot live load vs. a 40 lb. per square foot live load).
- Our materials are renowned for quality and variety from the wood to the screws and all other building materials. Our building products last for decades.
- Do you handle the permitting with our municipality?
- Creating an easy and smooth process for you, is a top priority for our team at Atlanta Porch and Patio. We handle all the permitting.
- Further, we communicate throughout the entire project so you know what to expect and we can confirm your satisfaction along the way.
Our Design Consultants are highly trained to listen to your vision and integrate what they are hearing with additional ideas for your consideration. Together, we’ll create an outdoor living space that you’ll not only love, but will be the place where you make memories to last a lifetime.
Call Atlanta Porch & Patio today for your FREE patio consultation at (678) 427-9994. We proudly serve Alpharetta, Milton, Johns Creek, Sandy Springs, Dunwoody, Cumming, Marietta, Roswell and all of Metro Atlanta. We not only create beautiful stone and paver patios but also shade structures, front porches, decks, sunrooms, covered porches and stone features.